To turn it on, Slide switch ② to the right, blue light keeps on; slide switch to the left to turn it off.
As the Blue LED twinkling fast, you can turn your Bluetooth device and search for ‘M8’.
Click manually and the device will be connected automatically. The blue LED indicator light will flash steadily as a sign that the Bluetooth has connected successfully. Blue light twinkle slowly if connection is out of range.
When you play music:
1. Short press ⑥ to pause music, short press once more to play again;
2. Short press ⑤ ,the speaker will play the previous song;
3. Short press ⑦ , the speaker will play the next song;
4. long press ⑤ for volume down;
5. long press ⑦ for volume up and when you hear the prompt “dong”, it means arriving to the Maximum Volume.
1. When there comes a call, blue light keeps on. Short press ⑥ to answer, and long press the ⑥ to reject.
2. When answering a call, short press ⑥ to end .
3. When the speaker is in standby /music mode, long press ⑥ to redial the last call.
4. Sounds from speaker in Bluetooth mode, press ⑥ for 1 second, the call will be switched to answer via speaker of the mobile phone;
5. Sounds from mobile phone in Bluetooth mode, press ⑥ for 1 second, the call will be switched to answer via speaker
（5） Mode switch(Bluetooth-TF Card-AUX)
Once turn on, it defaults in TF mode and automatically play the MP3 file in the TF card, if a TF card has been inserted or is inserted. (Support storage of TF card less than 32GB only).
The speaker is Bluetooth mode without TF Card. Press ④ "M" key to switch to different mode one by one as TF Card/AUX/Bluetooth mode.
Tip: Connect the speaker to phone or other audio source via the provided cable(3.5mm to micro USB cable) or other 3.5mm jack to macro USB cable to stream music to the speaker.
1. Please use the provided cable (USB to Micro USB cable) to charge the speaker by connecting it to a computer, power bank or USB charger. Charging if the LED indicator lights up red, the LED indicator goes off upon charging finished.
2.You need to charge the product at least once a month in case you are not using it for a long time to maintain the battery.
（7）Restore to factory settings
In Bluetooth connection mode, long press “M”key for 3 seconds with blue light twinkling fast to reset it
Output Power: 3W
Battery: 400mAh 3.7V
Input current: 200mA
Play Time: Up to 2.5 hours
Talk Time: Up to 4.5 hours
Standby time: Up to 20 hours
Questions & Answers
Q: how long the battery last?
A: You can continuous use this speaker listen music for over 6 hours. The built-in large capacity battery makes the play time longer .
Q: Is this connect with macbook pro?
A: Yes, you can connect it to a MacBook Pro via Bluetooth or with a 3.5 mm audio cable. This device support several modes：Bluetooth - TF card - AUX .
Q: Will this be able to connect to a device that is behind a wall?
A: It can work if the range is no too far. Normally, the connection range of it is 10 meters （33 ft）without obstacle. If it’s separated by a wall, may narrow the range.
Q: What watt is this speaker and can i use it while its charging?
A: The output power is 3W, and this is no problem to leave it plug in other device or charging ports.
Q: Does it have a skip,or forward button?
A: Yes, this speaker equips independent function buttons to control at the bottom.